E-mail : dmitry [dot] chernyshovesrf [dot] fr
Beam-line responsible, BM01
Swiss-Norwegian Beam Lines at
European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
Dmitri Chernishov is invited to give lectures during the Mamaself Summer school.
Diffraction of synchrotron radiation, crystallography, cooperative phenomena in solids, phase transitions, ferroelectrics, antiferroelectrics, photovoltaic materials.
- D. Chernyshov et.al. “On the resolution function for powder diffraction with area detectors” Acta Cryst. (2021). A77, 497-505
- D. Chernyshov et.al “Principal component analysis (PCA) for powder diffraction data: Towards unblinded applications,” Crystals, vol. 10, no. 7, 2020.
- P. Perlepe et al., “Metal-organic magnets with large coercivity and ordering temperatures up to 242°C,” Science (80), vol. 370, no. 6516, 2020.
- S.B. Vakhrushev et al., “Electric field control of antiferroelectric domain pattern”, Phys. Rev. B 103, 214108 , 2021
- D. Chernyshov et.al. "Coupling between spin conversion and solvent disorder in spin crossover solids", Phys. Rev. B, 76, 014406-014413, 2007
- D. Chernyshov et.al. "Landau theory for spin transition and ordering phenomena in Fe(II) compounds", Phys. Rev. B 70, 094116, 2004.
- D. Chernyshov et.al. "Ordering phenomena and phase transitions in a spin-crossover compound-uncovering the nature of the intermediate phase of [Fe(2-pic)3]Cl2.EtOH", Angew. Chem. Int., 42, 3825-3830, 2003